Welcome to Ginsburg Dermatology Center and Medical Spa, where cutting-edge, quality treatments are standard
Benefit from our experience; innovative therapies
When you partner with our center, there is peace of mind. We have 40-plus years of experience diagnosing and treating various medical and cosmetic conditions and concerns. While we have honed our expertise through the years, Ginsburg Dermatology never stands still, as our track record demonstrates. We are not afraid to explore and introduce clinically proven and safe technologies and techniques to benefit our one-of-a-kind patients of all ages and at every life stage (as their needs evolve).
A quality, cutting-edge yet warm and inviting experience is “standard” at Ginsburg Dermatology and Medical Spa, regardless of the services that are needed to restore your confidence, appearance and wellbeing:
- Personalized acne treatment to prevent and manage breakouts and to avoid complications such as scarring
- Laser or Bellafill® treatment for those lingering reminders of past outbreaks (acne scars)
- Precision Mohs Micrographic Surgery, the gold standard in the treatment of recurrent, highly visible, large, or challenging skin cancers (basal cell carcinomas, squamous cell carcinomas)
- Range of “anti-aging” fillers, including Radiesse®, Restylane®, and Sculptra®
- Options to soften expression lines, such as Botox® and Dysport®
- Non-surgical body contouring with CoolSculpting®.
- Surgical body contouring, including liposuction techniques
- Laser therapies to treat conditions not limited to sun damage and cellulite
- Adjuncts such as rejuvenating platelet-rich plasma for facial resurfacing and hair restoration
- Preventive services; for instance, skin cancer screenings and customized guidance on skin care and products
- Much more!
We could go on and on about all of the ways that our dermatology center has established itself as a trusted partner in skin health, beauty, and innovative and relaxing spa treatments. However, we encourage you to experience Ginsburg Dermatology Center and Medical Spa for yourself. Call us at (205) 209-4780 to schedule your visit or request an appointment at your convenience online. Now that you know a little about us, we look forward to getting to know you!
Meet Dr. Adar
Dr. Tony Adar is a double board-certified dermatologist and a fellowship-trained MOHS (skin cancer) surgeon who keeps his patients looking and feeling great at Adar Dermatology Center
Double board-certified dermatologist
Meet Dr. Adar
With over 30 years of experience in general dermatology in Birmingham. We perform hundreds of skin cancer treatments yearly and have expertise in all skin lesions and rashes.
Our cosmetic expertise goes back to the 1980’s. With our artistic eye, we deliver the cosmetic treatment you are looking for whether it’s liposuction, Fillers, or a chemical peel.
The first Med Spa for dermatology in Birmingham, in the early 1980s. With our experienced and educated technicians, we have expanded to include all imaginable state of the art services.