Treatment with the Halo device for facial rejuvenation
Skin rejuvenation treatments are becoming more popular as patients realize how effective technologically-advanced treatments can be in rejuvenating facial skin. The Halo laser treatment delivers these results. Dr. Barry Ginsburg in Birmingham, Alabama, is a dermatologist who offers cosmetic services for individuals to help them improve their skin’s color, texture and tone. Halo laser is one of the finest lasers that delivers these results with a minimum of down time
What should I know about the Halo laser treatment?
When learning about the Halo treatments for facial rejuvenation, there are several things to consider. The Halo laser skin treatment is a beautiful way to enhance the skin. Below are just a few considerations to think about when choosing your rejuvenation solution:
- Halo is unique in that it is the first and only hybrid fractional laser on the market today, delivering both ablative and non-ablative wavelengths for optimum treatment.
- Halo is used for more than just fine lines and wrinkles. It also treats sun damage, surface scarring, enlarged pores, poor skin tone and texture, and hyperpigmentation or discoloration.
- Halo offers dramatic results, as it resurfaces your skin using unique dual-wavelength technology.
- Halo offers patients results that can be seen in just a few days.
- Halo treatments can be performed on patients of all skin types and complexions.
- Halo laser resurfacing delivers its results with essentially no down time.
- Halo allows patients to undergo fewer treatments for faster and more dramatic results.
- Halo treatments can take approximately one to two hours, depending on the treatment area.
How do I learn more about Halo laser resurfacing?
Our team at Ginsburg Dermatology Center is here to help with a wide range of cosmetic solutions for the face and body. Birmingham, AL area patients can call (205) 209-4780 to request a consultation with Dr. Barry Ginsburg, located at 972 Montclair Road, Suite 100. We are open to new and returning patients in the Birmingham area and the communities of Anniston, Pell City, Mountainbrook, and Trussville.